[BioC] FW: A software engineer/application developer position

Jianhua Zhang Jianhua_Zhang at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jul 29 21:53:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

We have an application developer type of position (see attached) available
in our computational biology group. Apply on line or email CV to me.

Thanks.

John

dispose of the e-mail.