[BioC] Rgraphviz

Bhaskar Dutta bhaskar.dutta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:58:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to use Rgraphviz package from Bioconductor. After
installing the package when I use the command "library("Rgraphviz")" I
am getting the following error message in a popup window: This
application has failed to start because libcdt-4.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I have tried
reinstalling the application multiple times but keep receiving the
same error message. I'm a newbie in Bioconductor and any helpful
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bhaskar

--