[BioC] Interpreting the delta table from SAM

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Sat Jun 12 01:48:13 CEST 2010

Hi Casper,

these are the cutoffs for calling genes differentially expressing using the corrsponding delta value. Thus, for a given delta value all genes are called differentially expressed if their test score is larger than the cuthi value corresponding to the delta value or if their test score is smaller than cutlo.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------