[BioC] R memory limit

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:52:38 CEST 2010

You didn't provide us the information described in the post guide
(sessionInfo and description of the issue).

R does not impose any limit.

What is the type of array you're trying to analyze? And what
preprocessing strategy would you like to apply? How many samples do
you have? Are you using R in 32 or 64 bit mode?

You may be interested in taking a look at justRMA(), if RMA is your
choice. If you're in 32 bit mode, you definitely want to load R in 64
bit...

With more detailed information, we're going to be able to help you out.