[BioC] RLE Nose t2

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:37:12 CEST 2010

Hi Noemi,

Noemi Andor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have used the RMA-Express upon my .CEL files and after that the
> NOSE RLE T2 test to filter out bad quality arrays. Yet I have so many
> cel-files that I can't allocate them to their t2-value (they can't be
> distiguished in the picture). Instead I can print the RLE and NOSE
> statistics separatly with their corresponding.CEL file. Now my
> question is, how can the t2 statistic be calculated from the NOSE and
> RLE statistic? Or are there any other solutions to allocate bad
> arrays?

Please take a look at the posting guide for hints how to ask questions:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Maybe others on this list know what a NOSE RLE T2 test is, but it would
be helpful for those of us who don't if you were to state the package
you are using, possibly the code (and any errors) and a sessionInfo().

Otherwise, you are expecting people to do a bunch of work to decipher
your question, and very few have the time or inclination to do so.

Best,

Jim

> thank's,
>
> Noemi