[BioC] error in installing girafe package

Thu Jun 17 17:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi Andreia,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Andreia Fonseca
<andreia.fonseca at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear List,
>
> I am trying to install the package girafe from bioconductor but I have been
> unsuccessful.
<snip>
> error message from biocLite("girafe"):
> Using R version 2.10.1, biocinstall version 2.5.10.
> Installing Bioconductor version 2.5 packages:
> [1] "girafe"
> Please wait...

I've just successfully installed girafe on my system:

* OS X.6.3
* R 2.11.1

I'd try upgrading your version of R to the latest (2.11.1) and
reinstall biocondcutor  + giraffe before burning too much time trying
to smoke out any other things.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou