[BioC] different color for a subset of points on heatmap

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 23:10:03 CEST 2010

I wouldn't necessarily change the colours (which mean something, scientifically).

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but how about:

library(gplots)
library(geneplotter)
mat <- matrix(rnorm(5000), ncol=10)
heatmap.2(mat, key=FALSE, trace="none", col=greenred.colors(70), rowsep=c(50,100), sepcolor="yellow")