[BioC] biomaRt connection problems

marek piatek (BI) marek.piatek at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 15:40:41 CEST 2010

Mike,

That might be the reason for you not being able to access biomaRt..

>From ensemble.org:

"22 June, 2010
Power failure

We are currently experiencing a power failure which has taken the main Ensembl site offline. Our mirror site uswest.ensembl.org is still running so please use this until we have the main site back online."

Marek