[BioC] MAS5.0 and dChip syntax using expresso()

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 01:51:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I figured out how to compute RMA expression measure using expresso():

eset<-expresso(Dilution, bgcorrect.method="rma", normalize.method="quantiles", pmcorrect.method="pmonly", summary.method="medianpolish")

But, how do I compute MAS5.0 and dChip expression measure using expresso()? The help page of expresso() doesn't show all the available options for arguments bgcorrect.method, normalize.method, pmcorrect.method and summary.method.

And where can I find all the available options for these argument?

Thank you,

John