[BioC] R package modreg

Joern Toedling Joern.Toedling at curie.fr
Mon Jun 28 17:38:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

in the future, please use the R-help list for such general questions rather
than this list, which is reserved for Bioconductor-related questions.

Anyway, it seems that the package 'modreg' has been merged into 'stats' a long
time ago (R-1.9.0), so you may want to check out the 'loess' function in
'stats', which is one of the base packages and thus comes for free with each
shiny new R (current version is R-2.11.1).

Regards,
Joern

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:38:09 -0500, Arunava Chakravartty wrote