[BioC] pair information of microRNA and Targets prediction

jrwang at itri.org.tw jrwang at itri.org.tw
Mon Mar 1 09:19:15 CET 2010

Dear michael:

Thanks for your help.  I am testing this package.  It seems need to recompile with new version of R.  This is what I got.

>library(CORNA)

Attaching package: 'GEOquery'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:Biostrings :

         dataTable

Warning message:
package 'CORNA' was built under R version c(2, 4, 0) and help will not work correctly
Please re-install it

Weihsin Wang, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Core Lab.,
Biomedical Engineering Research Lab.,
Industrial Technology Research Institute
TEL:886-3-5913689
FAX: 886-3-5820445

寄件者: bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch [bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] 代表 michael watson (IAH-C) [michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk]
寄件日期: 2010年02月26日 下午 04:26
收件者: 'Laurent Gautier'; bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
主旨: Re: [BioC] pair information of microRNA and Targets prediction

Hi

We published an R package early in 2009 which may help you:

http://bioinformatics.iah.ac.uk/software/corna

Wu X, Watson M: CORNA: testing gene lists for regulation by microRNAs. Bioinformatics 2009, 25(6):832-833.

CORNA can download data directly from miRBase targets (now called Microcosm targets) but this hasn't been updated in a while.  CORNA can, though, take any generic list of miR:gene target pairs and use that instead.

Thanks

Mick Watson
Head of Bioinformatics
Institute for Animal Health