[BioC] chip-chip data

Noah Dowell noahd at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 5 04:55:21 CET 2010

Hello Som,

The Ringo package works quite nicely with Nimblegen arrays.  I also used the wonderful Starr package for chip-chip on tiling Affymetrix arrays.  After using those packages for looking at data quality and  normalization there are some graphical tools and analysis tools (like finding the chip-enriched regions) too, but many other packages can work with the data in the resulting Ringo/Starr derived expression sets.

noah