[BioC] where to download 'probeset.cvs' file for creating scheme file

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Mar 7 20:59:45 CET 2010

Dear Steve,

For some reason Affymetrix has reorganized their web-site in a way so
that it is really hard to find anything!!

As far as I can see, go to: http://www.affymetrix.com/support/mas/index.affx
then "Select a product" e.g. HuExon array,
then check "Software & Data" i.e. "Annotation Files" and "Library Files"
then click "Go".
The resulting page contains "Current NetAffx Annotation Files" which
contains both the transcript and probeset annotation files.

Best regards
Christian