[BioC] xps import data derived from different batches

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Mon Mar 8 20:46:34 CET 2010

Dear Steve,

As you have mentioned in your last mail, you got a corrupt CEL-file
which has a size of more than 10-times the usual size. This could be a
missing EOF.
However, the error message you get should only appear for Version=3
CEL-files, i.e. text files, which could explain the large size. Could it
be that someone has converted this CEL-file from binary to text format?

Could you please run the following commands:
$ head -n17 DK_A1_01.CEL
$ head -n17 DK_A3_03.CEL
and send me the output.

Best regards