[BioC] Reg: normalization of ArrayExpress data

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Mar 11 16:00:37 CET 2010

Rohit Farmer scripsit 11/03/10 12:40:
> Hi there ... i am new to Bioconductor and Microarray analysis ... i am
> working on a data with i downloaded from ArrayExpress using the
> ArrayExpress package and the object created is of NChannelset class
> now i wan to go for normalization ... but i don't how to proceed
> further ... please help me in this regard
>
> Thanks and regards

Dear Rohit

regarding the content of your question, please consider the book
http://www.bioconductor.org/pub/biocases/
esp. the chapter on two color array data.

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

PS regarding its style, please also consider
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2005-April/068625.html :)

--
Wolfgang Huber
EMBL