[BioC] [MAANOVA] Warnings in fitmaanova & information request

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Sat Mar 13 18:58:15 CET 2010

Your query is beyond me and the maanova documentation is a little skimpy for
"complex" models. The maanova people have a tutorial that provides much more
info which I found extremely useful. I emailed them asking if they wish to
share the tutorial. And, in keeping with their previous responses, they
responded even before I sent this. So check out the discussion R/Maanova
Tutorial.