[BioC] extract intensity values from .cel using Affy probe ids

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 15 16:53:42 CET 2010

See readCelUnits() in the affxparser package for a low-level interface.

See the aroma.affymetrix package [http://www.aroma-project.org/] for a
high-level interface.  I let others comment on alternative
Bioconductor solutions.

FYI, I don't think there is such a thing as a "probe ID" - there are
"probeset IDs" though.

/Henrik