[BioC] help on reading Agilent 44k 2 colour

Yong Li yong.li at zbsa.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 22 22:51:33 CET 2010

Dear Alberto,

as you know your files are from Agilent scanner you should use
source="agilent" when calling read.maimages. Type ?read.maimages you
will see details of how to use that function.

A strange thing is that from your targets it seems you have one file
for Cy3 and another file for Cy5. I never see Agilent 2 colour txt
files like this. Normally one txt file for one chip, which includes
both the Cy3 and Cy5 data. You might want to check this.

Hope this helps.

Yong