[BioC] 64-bit R - problem with affxparser

Michael Imbeault michael.imbeault at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 25 07:36:52 CET 2010

Just to report that I've been able to compile affxparser on R win 64
using 1.19.6 from the devel contrib on bioconductor, using mingw64
(specifically,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/sezero_20100322/mingw-w64-bin_x86_64-mingw_20100322_sezero.zip/download).

No idea why the 1.18 version wouldnt compile, but problem solved anyway :)

Thanks,
Michael