[BioC] how to generate a data frame containing all the coefficients of the different contrasts, the p-value and the adjusted p-value ?

Saroj K Mohapatra saroj at vt.edu
Fri Mar 26 03:52:31 CET 2010

Hi Benoit:

> I tried the functions write.fit and topTableF but, with the first one
> I cannot have the adjusted p-values

?write.fit
Usage:
     write.fit(fit, results=NULL, file, digits=3, adjust="none",
method="separate",
F.adjust="none", sep="\t", ...)
  adjust: character string specifying multiple-testing adjustment
          method for the t-statistic P-values, e.g., ‘"BH"’. See
          ‘p.adjust’ for the available options. If ‘NULL’ or ‘"none"’
          then the P-values are not adjusted.

It seems if you change the adjust parameter from "none", you should be
able to get what you want.

Best,

Saroj