[BioC] Limma: technical replicates in multi-group design

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:09:57 CEST 2010

The fact that it is pooled does not help much.  I suggest reading
(PNAS 2005, "On the utility of pooling biological samples in
microarray experiments")

http://www.pnas.org/content/102/12/4252.full?sid=a5ba9110-b5fb-4dca-b721-9cc2615a252f

Specifically, I suggest looking at Figure 5, which is rather interesting.

Kasper