[BioC] error in gene2pathway results

Alberto Goldoni alberto.goldoni1975 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:15:57 CEST 2010

Dear all,
thank you very much and sorry for my errors, i have selected the wrong gene ID.
But i have another question, in the R package there are only 2 model
one for drosophila (”dme”) and for human signaling pathways
(”hsa”). Other models can be created using the functions retrain and
retrain.signaltrans.

Are there anyone with experience that can tell me the right way to
build model for rattus norvegius?

best regards