[BioC] checking multi-modalities in histograms

Javier Pérez Florido jpflorido at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:44:51 CEST 2010

Thanks Kevin,
I had a look at the Mclust package and I don't see any function that
could help me on this, could you please be more precise?

On the other hand, I also had a look at the bimodalIndex function in
ClassDiscovery package and I don't know which parameter of the BI
variable is interesting for me. Moreover, I would like to check for
bi-modalities or multi-bimodalities on affybatch objects (the hist
function uses affybatch objects), which, as far as I know,  cannnot be
handled by the bimodalIndex function.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Javier