[BioC] package pair "hugene10stv1cdf"/"hugene10stprobeset.db"

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon May 3 19:07:02 CEST 2010

Hi Laurent,

Further complicating things, the hugene10stprobeset.db package was a
contributed package.  From the DESCRIPTION file you can see that it was
contributed by Arthur Li.  You might want to ask him for more details
about this package and also about the hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db
package.  Because I note that for the hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db
package I get the following:

summary(Lkeys(hugene10sttranscriptclusterSYMBOL) %in% ls(hugene10stv1cdf))

   Mode   FALSE    TRUE    NA's
   logical     962   32295       0

summary(ls(hugene10stv1cdf) %in% Lkeys(hugene10sttranscriptclusterSYMBOL))

   Mode   FALSE    TRUE    NA's
   logical      26   32295       0

And this looks like a closer match for what you are doing (considering
that we don't have a properly supported cdf file in this case).

Hope this helps,

  Marc