[BioC] Query regarding Clustering

varpal singh gilvarpal at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:39:01 CEST 2010

Respected Sir,

I'm varpal singh, I'm writting to express my interest in clustering.
According your suggestio I got some good results with bioconductor. Now I
have got 847 genes after  criteria (P value 0.05 and fold change -1><1  )
within wild type and mutant each have two replicate.

I have some problem like:

Can we do Clustering on the basis of expression value always ?
how can we decide which coefficent is perfect (coef =1 or ceof=2) ?
Plz find out attachment in which some screen shot of my results... (in which
up - down - and both genes clustered separetly..)
But I cant see clearly name of genes on the cluster, plz tell me how can see
??
Thanking you
Varpal