[BioC] Romer and symbols2indices query

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Wed May 5 04:57:06 CEST 2010

Am back

So I have romer and GSEABase running via previous help thank you, but while
running I explore GSEABase

And I have a lesser question for interest

In GSEABase I do
 gmtObject <- getGMT("c2all.v2.5.symbols.gmt",
collectionType=BroadCollection(category="c2"), geneType=SymbolIdentifier())
 which finishes without error
Then
 class(gmtObject) is GeneSetCollection

How do I convert gmtObject to a list of gene sets as required in romer when
using
X <- symbols2indices (ListOfGeneSets, MYsymbols)