[BioC] Lumi annotation mapping in lumiR: nuID error

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed May 5 20:38:18 CEST 2010

Hi Tom,

The nature of your question is not very clear to me, but the details of
nuIDs and which kinds of packages etc. are needed is is all explained in
the vignettes for the lumi package.  You can see them here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/lumi.html

If you still have questions, please let us know.

  Marc