[BioC] Romer and symbols2indices query

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri May 7 02:35:55 CEST 2010

Dear Loren,

Don't forget to run

   MYsymbolsOfficial <- alias2SymbolsTable(MYsymbols,species="Hs")

(choose the appropriate species) before running

   X <- symbols2indices (ListOfGeneSets, MYsymbolOfficial)

otherwise you may miss many matches.  Matching by gene symbol is
unreliable unless you convert everything to current official symbols.

Best wishes
Gordon