[BioC] Agi4x44PreProcess Problem

Smirnov, Ivan Ivan.Smirnov at ucsf.edu
Sun May 9 00:48:05 CEST 2010

Hi Pedro,

I was trying to use your package Agi4x44PreProcess and getting an error when calling:

dd=read.AgilentFE(targ, makePLOT=FALSE)

Error in readGenericHeader(fullname, columns = columns, sep = sep) :
  Specified column headings not found in file
Calls: read.AgilentFE -> read.maimages -> readGenericHeader

I checked Bioconductor list, this problem has been reported last month, but not resolved so far, AFAIK.

I am using the latest R/Bioconductor on Linux. The target files are produced by the scanner G2505C using Feature Extractor v. 10.5.1.1. The files have 27 columns:

TYPE  FEATURES
integer  FeatureNum
integer  Row
integer  Col