[BioC] Error compiling affyio - undefined symbol: egzread [SOLVED]

Neil Saunders neil.saunders at csiro.au
Tue May 11 08:01:46 CEST 2010

Thanks to Martin for helping solve this problem.

There was a "rogue" zlib.h in /usr/local/include on my system, in
addition to the "correct" zlib.h in /usr/include.  I think the former
may be a result of installing the EMBOSS package.  I moved the rogue
copy and installation now works as normal.

Neil Saunders
--
  Statistical Bioinformatics - Health
  CSIRO Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics