[BioC] GEO annotations

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue May 11 18:25:05 CEST 2010

Hi Assa,

I am afraid that in order to help you we would need to know more
specifics about what you are trying to do.  You might want to read the
posting guide here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Also, since it seems that you might be simply trying to match a probe to
a gene, if that is what youy are trying to do we can probably help with
that.  There are vignettes in the AnnotationDbi package that can
probably get you started (assuming that you know what platform that
probe originated from):

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

  Marc