[BioC] rtracklayer GraphTrackLine

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Tue May 11 04:48:39 CEST 2010

Ah, right. I did a bit of inversigating, and I think it doesn't seem to like BigWigs. Here's my reproducible example :

library(rtracklayer)
track1 <- import("http://129.94.136.7/bw/Bre12p3_MBD2IP_1.bw", selection = GenomicSelection("hg18"))

> track1 at values$chr1
DataFrame with 2928039 rows and 0 columns

I don't think there would be a problem with the .bw file being corrupted or anything. We've seen it in UCSC browser before and it looks good.

Thanks,
       Dario.