[BioC] Query regarding entrez id

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue May 11 20:28:16 CEST 2010

Hi Varpal,

Could you please post the results of calling sessionInfo() ?  The
problem you are having with the example I gave you is almost certainly
caused by the probe IDs not being mapped to a TAIR ID in some older
annotations.  So you could probably just do this 1st to make it work:

library(ag.db)
ids = c("11987_at","11988_at","11989_at")
##add this one extra line
cleanIds = ids[ids %in% mappedLkeys(agACCNUM)]
probeTAIR = toTable(agACCNUM[ids])
merge(probeTAIR, toTable(org.At.tairENTREZID))

  Marc