[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 87, Issue 10

Saroj K Mohapatra saroj at vt.edu
Wed May 12 19:45:48 CEST 2010

Earlier you mentioned downloading the data from ArrayExpress. That
should have the probe annotation file. Another option is to download the
annotation file from the chip manufacturer's web site.

For example:
I am investigating the array express entry E-MEXP-2620. The Array design
file from
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/microarray-as/ae/files/A-MEXP-1444/A-MEXP-1444.adf.txt
contains the probe annotation. Of course this file needs to be
downloaded, formated in a suitable program (e.g., Excel), the extra
headers need to be removed, etc. Keep three columns as suggested.

Best,

Saroj