[BioC] Sequence analysis techniques in Bioconductor

Javier Pérez Florido jpflorido at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:15:31 CEST 2010

Dear list,
I would like to get the Arabidopsis thaliana protein functional
relations extracted by standard sequence analysis techniques such as
Phylogenetic profile, Rosetta Stone, Gene neighbor and Gene cluster.
There is such information at the Prolinks database suitable for
downloading, but the file is quite old (October, 2004).
I would like to know if there is a package in R that manages the access
to the Prolinks database. In case there isn't, I don't know if there are
Bioconductor packages that implement such sequence analysis techniques
to get the most up-to-date information for this task.

Thanks in advance,
Javier