[BioC] help with illumina microarray (DASL)

Taylor, Katie kt70 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon May 17 10:31:02 CEST 2010

Hello,

I hope that you can help me. I am looking for a way to make a hyperlink table/html document which contains the annotation and data of my illumina microarray. Does anyone know if this can be done? I have found functions where I can look up a range or individual set of genes but I need the whole table. I've been using annaffy for some geo data that I downloaded but I was wondering if somthing like this could also be used for illumina? The nuID conversion is what makes me think that annaffy can't be used but I can't find anything in lumi which will do what I need. I would be really grateful of any help that you could give me.

Best Wishes,

Katie