[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 87, Issue 10

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at well.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 18 14:18:06 CEST 2010

Hi Avinash

Please read the posting guide and provide a reproducible example and output of sessionInfo().

I'm guessing you don't have replicates of your conditions, and hence the error, but
difficult to say without knowing exactly what you've done. Showing the output of pData()
on your ExpressionSet would help confirm this, as in the following example:

library(pumadata)
data(eset_estrogen_rma)
limmaRes <- calculateLimma(eset_estrogen_rma)
pData(eset_estrogen_rma)

              estrogen time.h
low10-1.cel    absent     10
low10-2.cel    absent     10