[BioC] hugene10stprobeset

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue May 18 18:40:24 CEST 2010

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you had such a hard time finding help.  You can see the
vignette for the AnnotationDbi package here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/AnnotationDbi/inst/doc/AnnotationDbi.pdf

And from R:

library("hugene10stprobeset.db")
openVignette()

Then just choose the number for the AnnotationDbi vignette that you want
to read about.

  Marc