[BioC] status of the DAVIDQuery package

Day, Roger S day01 at pitt.edu
Tue May 18 21:21:15 CEST 2010

Colleagues,

The functioning of the DAVIDQuery package was disrupted by
a recent change in the formatting of web pages that we parse.
(Yes I know, but there's no real API.)  There are also more stringent
http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=10;t=25

We have solved most of the problems but have a bit more to do,
and have not finished testing or updating the documentation.
Version 1.7.0 will not work.  We have some fixes checked in for 1.7.1.
The complete revamping should be done in a few days,
and will be announced here.

Roger Day
University of Pittsburgh Departments of Biomedical Informatics and
Biostatistics
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
University of Pittsburgh Molecular Medicine Institute
Room 310, Suite 301
Cancer Pavilion (CNPAV)
5150 Centre Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15232