[BioC] anybody parsing BioPAX 2?

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Thu May 20 03:50:54 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Last I looked, Rredland was a bit of a chore to install on a Mac; it was enough to deter me.  It appears to need librdf and BerkeleyDB.

Has anyone had any luck with installing it on OSX 10.5 or later?

Actually, parsing the owl/BioPAX xml is not -so- hard using the XML package.  But there are quite a few ways the data could be mapped to a graphNEL.  I wonder if anyone has given this any thought....

 - Paul