[BioC] pdInfoBuilder -- MOUSEDIVm520650

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu May 27 15:08:18 CEST 2010

Hi Robert,

I'm sure Benilton will have more to say about this, but the files you
are looking for do not exist in the svn repository. What does exist
there are files for all the Affy human SNP chips from the 100K and 500K
sets to the genomewide.snp5 and genomewide.snp6 chips.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.