[BioC] RGraphViz: length edges

prsmra01 at uniroma2.it prsmra01 at uniroma2.it
Mon May 31 11:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

for me it was important to have the edge lenght  ds1P -- ds2P as the
smallest on but if you try this you can see that it doesn't work!

#command line
cat test.dot | neato -Teps >out.neatobis.eps
cat test.dot | dot -Teps >out.dotbis.eps
#the input script:
graph G  {

overlap = false;
node [shape=box,style=filled,width=.3, height=.3];

ds1N -- ds1P [len=0.16,weight=5];
ds1P -- ds2P [len=0.12,weight=5];
ds1P -- ds2N [len=0.20,weight=4];
ds1N -- ds2P [len=1.00,weight=5];