[BioC] Error: invalid DB schema version (found 2.0, expected 2.1)

Christian Kohler christian.kohler at klinik.uni-regensburg.de
Mon May 31 18:07:51 CEST 2010

Dear Bioconductors,

I tried to install the 'bovinebtentrezg.db' from the brainarray repository but I failed with the error shown below:

> R CMD INSTALL bovinebtentrezg.db_12.1.0.tar.gz
* installing *source* package 'bovinebtentrezg.db' ...
** R
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading

Welcome to Bioconductor

  Vignettes contain introductory material. To view, type
  'openVignette()'. To cite Bioconductor, see
  'citation("Biobase")' and for packages 'citation(pkgname)'.

** help
*** installing help indices
** building package indices ...
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'bovinebtentrezg.db', details:
  call: checkDBSCHEMA(dbconn, "BOVINECHIP_DB")
  error: invalid DB schema version (found 2.0, expected 2.1)
ERROR: loading failed
* removing '../data/bovinebtentrezg.db'

Here is my sessionInfo()-Output:
==============================
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.11.1 (2010-05-31)
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

locale:
[1] C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] AnnotationDbi_1.10.1 Biobase_2.8.0

[1] DBI_0.2-5     RSQLite_0.8-4

I crawled Google and the Bioconductor mailing-list archive but unfortunately did not found a solution for my problem.
Could you please give me a hint on how to proceed?

Thank you very much.

Best Christian

--

Christian Kohler