[BioC] heatmap Clustering help, two class (Control vs Exp) Experiments,

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 17:16:19 CET 2010

Hi BioC,

I am using below function for heatmap.

heatmap.2(FeatureX,col=gmpalette,Colv= FALSE,Rowv = as.dendrogram(hclust(row.dist,method="centroid")),scale="row",key=TRUE,keysize=0.60,symkey=FALSE,density.info="none",trace="none",margins=c(5,5),cexRow=1,cexCol=1,cex.sub=1);

Above function, I am getting Genes clustered but not samples and when I try to cluster samples, I get all control and exp. mixed up.

how can I cluster samples but still be able to keep Controls and Exp. apart in terms of order.

please let me know if anybody performed something like that.

Thank you so much for your time and help in advance,
Saurin