[BioC] heatmap Clustering help, two class (Control vs Exp) Experiments,

Saurin D. Jani saurin_jani at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 17:43:23 CET 2010

Hi,

You are right but When I do this:

heatmap.2(FeatureX,col=gmpalette,Colv=as.dendrogram(hclust(col.dist,method="average")), Rowv=as.dendrogram(hclust(row.dist,method="average")),scale="row",key=TRUE,keysize=0.60,symkey=FALSE,density.info="none",trace="none",margins=c(5,MapMargin),cexRow=1,cexCol=1,cex.sub=1);

my control and exp. samples get mixed up..!! is there anyway I can pass a parameter ..not to do that just cluster samples on control and then exp. so, sorted view will be there.

May be something like this: cluster control samples then exp. samples and then cluster based on Signal Intensity. so, I keep the order ctrl1,ctrl5,ctrl6,ctrl2,... and then Exp1,Exp5,Ex2,Exp10 ....so on...

so, ctrl1 and ctrl 5 are next to each other and Exp1 and Exp5 are next to each other.

Thanks,
Saurin