[BioC] Fwd: how to plot corr between two tissues/dendrograms

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Nov 3 02:38:25 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: abosco at email.arizona.edu <abosco at email.arizona.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [BioC] how to plot corr between two tissues/dendrograms
To: "Davis, Sean (NIH/NCI) [E]" <sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov>

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your email.

I have attached the figure in PDF..

To clarify, each cluster dendrogram represents the gene coexpression pattern
within each tissue, and the blue links represent gene-gene correlations
between
tissues (ie similar idea to Dobrin et al. Genome Biol. 2009;10(5):R55.
Epub 2009
May 22).

The idea is to construct gene coexpression modules for each tissue
independently, then quantify molecular interactions between the two tissues.

Best regards,

Anthony Bosco