[BioC] subscript out of bounds error when following new beadarray tutorial

Mark Dunning mark.dunning at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:53:01 CET 2010

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for your report. The problem was caused by readBeadSummary data
not correctly setting the channelData slot of the
ExpressionSetIllumina class, so the dimensions of the object could not
be displayed properly. The bug should be fixed now and will appear in
an updated version of the package in the next day or so.

In fact. the only consequence of the bug is the way that the object is
displayed. The rest of the vignette should work fine.

Regards,

Mark