[BioC] function "uniqueframe"

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Nov 4 22:43:41 CET 2010

Dear Naima,

You are right, I must have missed this.
Please replace "ds <- rbind(ds, tmp)" with:
    ds <- rbind(ds, tmp[setdiff(rownames(tmp),rownames(ds)),])

However, please note that it does not matter since lateron I intersect
the rownames with the rownames of the expression data. Furthermore,
please note that this was only a trial to compare the three arrays and
there is no warranty that "script4bestmatch.R" correct. Other people
might have better solutions to compare the three arrays based on the
BestMatch.txt files of Affymetrix.

Best regards
Christian