[BioC] update annotations without updating bioconductor

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:54:25 CET 2010

James,

Yes, perusing this list has made me realize that one should always be
wary of mixing and matching Bioconductor function versions and
annotation packages. And now that you have pointed it out, I realize
that I was being slightly silly, knowing full well that I can download
a package and install it using "R CMD INSTALL". DUH! I do this all the
time to refresh to the current version of my own packages.

Regards,

-Robert