[BioC] Can any one please help me regadrding Illumina humanv3.microarray

Pradeep Battula prabat at utu.fi
Mon Nov 8 16:44:25 CET 2010

Dear All,

I want to write a function that performs hypergeometric test for over representation against GO and KEGG, for the available example of data of
background.Datat: Entrez identifiers of all probes present on Illumina human HT12 v3. microarray
DEgenes.Data: Differentially expressed genes in a real study carried out on Illumina HT12 v3. microarray

But, the relevant documentation provided in "GOstats" and "topGO" are explained using a microarray data set  from a clinical trial in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).

Now I want to know, can I apply the same documentation to my available data or there any minor changes I have to make.

  Could anyone please help me....Thanking All.

Regards,
Pradee.